Product Pathways - Vesicle Trafficking
Sec61B (D5Q1W) Rabbit mAb #14648
|14648S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14648||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Sec61B (D5Q1W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Sec61B protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly12 of human Sec61B protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Sec61B (D5Q1W) Rabbit mAb.
Sec61 translocon is a channel complex located on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) membrane to mediate membrane protein insertion into the organelle (1). There are three components in the complex, Sec61A, Sec61B, and Sec61G (2). Sec61A is the main component of the channel on the ER membrane and directly contacts nascent synthesized polypeptide TMD (transmembrane domain) for insertion (3). Sec61G functions in stablizing the channel (3). In addition to TMD insertion, Sec61 translocon has also been shown to be involved in ER calcium leakage (4,5). Both Bip and calmodulin can inhibit this leakage by their interaction with Sec61A (6,7). Sec61B has no obvious function related to target protein ER membrane insertion, but is involved in other vesicle trafficking processes such as EGFR and Her2 trafficking from the cytosol to nucleus (8,9), Gurken trafficking from Golgi to plasma membrane (10), and copper-transporting ATPase membrane distribution (11).
- Shao, S. and Hegde, R.S. (2011) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 27, 25-56.
- Hartmann, E. et al. (1994) Nature 367, 654-7.
- Van den Berg, B. et al. (2004) Nature 427, 36-44.
- Flourakis, M. et al. (2006) FASEB J 20, 1215-7.
- Lang, S. et al. (2001) Channels (Austin) 5, 228-35.
- Erdmann, F. et al. (2011) EMBO J 30, 17-31.
- Schäuble, N. et al. (2012) EMBO J 31, 3282-96.
- Wang, Y.N. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 38720-9.
- Wang, Y.N. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 16869-79.
- Kelkar, A. and Dobberstein, B. (2009) BMC Cell Biol 10, 11.
- Abada, P.B. et al. (2012) Mol Pharmacol 82, 510-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条