Product Pathways - Neuroscience
RanBP9 (D8M8D) Rabbit mAb #14638
|14638S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14638||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||80, 91||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
RanBP9 (D8M8D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RanBP9 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His490 of human RanBP9 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or RanBP9 siRNA (+), using RanBP9 (D8M8D) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
RanBP9 (RanBPM) is a Ran binding protein ubiquitously expressed and highly conserved in different organisms. It is a scaffolding protein that was identified as an interacting protein of MET inducing Ras- Erk activation (1). Several domains and motifs regulate the nuclear and cytoplasmic localization of RanBP9 (2). Research studies indicate that RanBP9 might contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). In addition to elevated expression levels in AD samples, this may involve interaction of RanBP9 with APP and BACE1 promoting endocytosis of APP and increased BACE1 mediated cleavage of APP to generate β-amyloid peptides (3).
- Wang, D. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 36216-22.
- Salemi, L.M. et al. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0117655.
- Lakshmana, M.K. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 11863-72.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 15115 β-Tubulin (D2N5G) Rabbit mAb
- 15126 β-Amyloid (D3D2N) Mouse mAb
- 5606 BACE (D10E5) Rabbit mAb
- 5887 γ Secretase Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8243 β-Amyloid (D54D2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8457 β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb
- 9784 Alzheimer's Disease Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalSilence is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条