Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) (D2Y9Y) Mouse mAb #14630
|14630S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14630||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) (D2Y9Y) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of GSK-3β protein only when phosphorylated at Ser9. This antibody does not cross-react with GSK-3α when phosphorylated at Ser21.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser9 of human GSK-3β protein.
Glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) was initially identified as an enzyme that regulates glycogen synthesis in response to insulin (1). GSK-3 is a ubiquitously expressed serine/threonine protein kinase that phosphorylates and inactivates glycogen synthase. GSK-3 is a critical downstream element of the PI3K/Akt cell survival pathway whose activity can be inhibited by Akt-mediated phosphorylation at Ser21 of GSK-3α and Ser9 of GSK-3β (2,3). GSK-3 has been implicated in the regulation of cell fate in Dictyostelium and is a component of the Wnt signaling pathway required for Drosophila, Xenopus, and mammalian development (4). GSK-3 has been shown to regulate cyclin D1 proteolysis and subcellular localization (5).
- Welsh, G.I. et al. (1996) Trends Cell Biol 6, 274-9.
- Srivastava, A.K. and Pandey, S.K. (1998) Mol Cell Biochem 182, 135-41.
- Cross, D.A. et al. (1995) Nature 378, 785-9.
- Nusse, R. (1997) Cell 89, 321-3.
- Diehl, J.A. et al. (1998) Genes Dev 12, 3499-511.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 5558 Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) (D85E12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5676 GSK-3α/β (D75D3) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9323 Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) (5B3) Rabbit mAb
- 9832 GSK-3β (3D10) Mouse mAb
- 9916 Phospho-Akt Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条