Product Pathways - Vesicle Trafficking
HTATIP2/TIP30 Antibody #14614
|14614S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14614||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HTATIP2/TIP30 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total HTATIP2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His231 of human HTATIP2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The HIV-1 Tat interactive protein 2 (HTATIP2, TIP30, CC3) is an oxidoreductase that was originally identified as a metastatic tumor suppressor and Tat-mediated proapoptotic gene transcription cofactor (1,2). HTATIP2 protein contains a short-chain dehydrogenase (SDR) domain and a NADPH binding motif important for HTATIP2 interaction with importins and inhibition of nucleocytoplasmic transport (3,4). Research studies demonstrate that induced overexpression of HTATIP2 predisposes cells to apoptosis by inhibiting the nuclear transport of important signaling proteins (e.g. p53, activated notch1) and several key targets of the DNA repair process (5-7). HTATIP2 is part of a protein complex, with Rab5a, endophilin B1, and ACSL4, that may regulate EGFR receptor endosomal trafficking, degradation, and cytoplasmic/nuclear signaling (8,9). Silencing of HTATIP2 promotes tumor cell survival under low glucose conditions by inducing increased expression of mitochondrial respiratory proteins and glucose metabolic enzymes (10).
- Shtivelman, E. (1997) Oncogene 14, 2167-73.
- Xiao, H. et al. (2000) EMBO J 19, 956-63.
- El Omari, K. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 18229-36.
- King, F.W. and Shtivelman, E. (2004) Mol Cell Biol 24, 7091-101.
- Zhao, J. et al. (2008) Cancer Res 68, 4133-41.
- Nakahara, J. et al. (2009) J Clin Invest 119, 169-81.
- Fong, S. et al. (2010) BMC Cell Biol 11, 23.
- Zhang, C. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 9373-81.
- Li, A. et al. (2013) Oncogene 32, 2273-81, 2281e.1-12.
- Chen, V. and Shtivelman, E. (2010) Cell Cycle 9, 4941-53.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条