Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
NRF2 (D9J1B) Rat mAb (IF Specific) #14596
|14596S||100 µl ( 400 tests )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14596||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
NRF2 (D9J1B) Rat mAb (IF Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total NRF2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein surrounding Ala200 of mouse NRF2 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of MEF NRF2 wild-type cells, untreated (left) or treated with MG-132 #2194 (10 μM, 8 hr; center) and MEF NRF2 knock-out cells treated with MG-132 #2194 (10 μM, 8 hr; right), using NRF2 (D9J1B) Rat mAb (IF Specific) (green pseudocolor). Actin filaments were labeled with Alexa Fluor® 488 Phalloidin #8878 (red pseudocolor).
The nuclear factor-like 2 (NRF2) transcriptional activator binds antioxidant response elements (ARE) of target gene promoter regions to regulate expression of oxidative stress response genes. Under basal conditions, the NRF2 inhibitor INrf2 (also called KEAP1) binds and retains NRF2 in the cytoplasm where it can be targeted for ubiquitin-mediated degradation (1). Small amounts of constitutive nuclear NRF2 maintain cellular homeostasis through regulation of basal expression of antioxidant response genes. Following oxidative or electrophilic stress, KEAP1 releases NRF2, thereby allowing the activator to translocate to the nucleus and bind to ARE-containing genes (2). The coordinated action of NRF2 and other transcription factors mediates the response to oxidative stress (3). Altered expression of NRF2 is associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (4). NRF2 activity in lung cancer cell lines directly correlates with cell proliferation rates, and inhibition of NRF2 expression by siRNA enhances anti-cancer drug-induced apoptosis (5).
- Cullinan, S.B. et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol 24, 8477-86.
- Nguyen, T. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 32485-92.
- Jaiswal, A.K. (2004) Free Radic Biol Med 36, 1199-207.
- Suzuki, M. et al. (2008) Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 39, 673-82.
- Homma, S. et al. (2009) Clin Cancer Res 15, 3423-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12721 NRF2 (D1Z9C) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4416 Anti-rat IgG (H+L), (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4417 Anti-rat IgG (H+L), (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate)
- 4418 Anti-rat IgG (H+L), (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 4617 KEAP1 (H436) Antibody
- 4678 KEAP1 (P586) Antibody
- 7705 KEAP1 (D1G10) Rabbit mAb
- 8047 KEAP1 (D6B12) Rabbit mAb
- 8961 ProLong® Gold Antifade Reagent with DAPI
- 9071 ProLong® Gold Antifade Reagent
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条