Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) (D5F4Y) Rabbit mAb #14591
|14591S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14591||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) (D5F4Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of M-CSF receptor only when phosphorylated at Tyr708. This antibody may cross-react with other activated protein tyrosine kinases such as phospho-Src.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr708 of human M-CSF receptor protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from GDM-1 cells, serum-starved overnight and untreated (-) or treated with Human Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (hM-CSF) #8929 (100 ng/ml, 5 min; +), using Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) (D5F4Y) Rabbit mAb (upper) and M-CSF Receptor Antibody #3152 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of phospho-M-CSF receptor (Tyr708) from serum-starved GDM-1 cell extracts treated with Human Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (hM-CSF) #8929 (100 ng/ml, 5 min; +), using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) (D5F4Y) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) (D5F4Y) Rabbit mAb.
Macrophage-colony stimulating factor (M-CSF, CSF-1) receptor is an integral membrane tyrosine kinase encoded by the c-fms proto-oncogene. M-CSF receptor is expressed in monocytes (macrophages and their progenitors) and drives growth and development of this blood cell lineage. (1-3). Binding of M-CSF to its receptor induces receptor dimerization, activation, and autophosphorylation of cytoplasmic tyrosine residues used as docking sites for SH2-containing signaling proteins (4). There are at least five major tyrosine autophosphorylation sites. Tyr723 (Tyr721 in mouse) is located in the kinase insert (KI) region. Phosphorylated Tyr723 binds the p85 subunit of PI3 kinase as well as PLCγ2 (5). Phosphorylation of Tyr809 provides a docking site for Shc (5). Overactivation of this receptor can lead to a malignant phenotype in various cell systems (6). The activated M-CSF receptor has been shown to be a predictor of poor outcome in advanced epithelial ovarian carcinoma (7) and breast cancer (8).
Tyr708 (Tyr706 in mouse) is located in the KI region of M-CSF receptor. Phosphorylation of Tyr708 may influence the binding of PI3 kinase to the activated M-CSF receptor (9).
- Stanley, E.R. et al. (1978) Nature 274, 168-70.
- Byrne, P.V. et al. (1981) J Cell Biol 91, 848-53.
- Bourette, R.P. and Rohrschneider, L.R. (2000) Growth Factors 17, 155-66.
- Novak, U. et al. (1996) Oncogene 13, 2607-13.
- Bourette, R.P. et al. (1997) EMBO J 16, 5880-93.
- Morley, G.M. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 3076-84.
- Toy, E.P. et al. (2001) Gynecol Oncol 80, 194-200.
- Maher, M.G. et al. (1998) Clin Cancer Res 4, 1851-6.
- Downing, J.R. et al. (1991) Mol Cell Biol 11, 2489-95.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14582 M-CSF Receptor (E7S2S) Rabbit mAb
- 3152 M-CSF Receptor Antibody
- 67455 M-CSF Receptor (D3O9X) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8929 Human Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (hM-CSF)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条