Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
CoREST (D6I2U) Rabbit mAb #14567
|14567S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14567||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CoREST (D6I2U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CoREST protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human CoREST protein.
The REST corepressor 1 (CoREST, RCOR1) was first identified as a repressor element 1-silencing transcription factor (REST) corepressor (1,2). The CoREST protein is encoded by the RCOR1 gene and is part of a large, multi-subunit repressor complex that includes the histone demethylase LSD1 and histone deacetylases (HDAC) 1 and 2 (1,3-5). CoREST binds the carboxy-terminal domain of REST and is recruited to repress neuronal gene transcription in non-neuronal and neural stem cells (1,6,7). The REST corepressor is essential for repressor complex-nucleosome interaction, the subsequent deacetylation of histone amino-terminal tails by HDAC1/2, and the LSD1 methylation of histone H3 at Lys4 (8-10). The targeting of CoREST to genes that are not repressed by REST suggests a role apart from neural cell fate regulation. These include growth factor independent (Gfi) target genes during erythroid differentiation, targets of carboxy-terminal binding protein (CtBP), and heat shock and pro-inflammatory response genes (11-15).
- Qureshi, I.A. et al. (2010) Cell Cycle 9, 4477-86.
- Barrios, Á.P. et al. (2014) Mol Cell Biol 34, 2760-70.
- Andrés, M.E. et al. (1999) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96, 9873-8.
- Humphrey, G.W. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 6817-24.
- You, A. et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98, 1454-8.
- Ballas, N. et al. (2005) Cell 121, 645-57.
- Ballas, N. and Mandel, G. (2005) Curr Opin Neurobiol 15, 500-6.
- Lee, M.G. et al. (2005) Nature 437, 432-5.
- Shi, Y.J. et al. (2005) Mol Cell 19, 857-64.
- Yang, M. et al. (2006) Mol Cell 23, 377-87.
- Saleque, S. et al. (2007) Mol Cell 27, 562-72.
- Yao, H. et al. (2014) Blood 123, 3175-84.
- Gómez, A.V. et al. (2008) Mol Cell 31, 222-31.
- Saijo, K. et al. (2009) Cell 137, 47-59.
- Chinnadurai, G. (2002) Mol Cell 9, 213-24.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2184 LSD1 (C69G12) Rabbit mAb
- 5113 HDAC2 (3F3) Mouse mAb
- 5356 HDAC1 (10E2) Mouse mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
CST is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条