Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
Gα(q) (D5V1B) Rabbit mAb #14373
|14373S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14373||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Gα(q) (D5V1B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Gα(q) protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asn126 of human Gα(q) protein.
Heterotrimeric guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) consist of α, β and γ subunits and mediate the effects of hormones, neurotransmitters, chemokines, and sensory stimuli. To date, over 20 known Gα subunits have been classified into four families, Gα(s), Gα(i/o), Gα(q) and Gα(12), based on structural and functional similarities (1,2). Phosphorylation of Tyr356 of Gα(q)/Gα(11) is essential for activation of the G protein, since phenylalanine substitution for Tyr356 changes the interaction of Gα with receptors and abolishes ligand-induced IP3 formation (3).
The Gα(q) guanine nucleotide-binding protein mediates communication between cell surface receptors and the key signal transduction enzyme phospholipase C-β (4). Mutations in the corresponding GNAQ gene can result in Sturge-Weber syndrome, a neurological and skin disorder characterized by facial port-wine stains, glaucoma, seizures, and mental retardation (5).
- Offermanns, S. (2001) Oncogene 20, 1635-42.
- Pierce, K.L. et al. (2002) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 3, 639-50.
- Umemori, H. et al. (1997) Science 276, 1878-81.
- Hubbard, K.B. and Hepler, J.R. (2006) Cell Signal 18, 135-50.
- Shirley, M.D. et al. (2013) N Engl J Med 368, 1971-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11828 Arrestin 1/S-Arrestin Antibody
- 12697 β-Arrestin 1 (D8O3J) Rabbit mAb
- 14136 Spinophilin (E1E7R) Rabbit mAb
- 3857 β-Arrestin 2 (C16D9) Rabbit mAb
- 3904 Gα(z) Antibody
- 3992 Gα (pan) Antibody
- 4674 β-Arrestin 1/2 (D24H9) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条