Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Cell Lysis Buffers A & B #14282
|Kit Includes||Quantity||Applications||Reactivity||Homology†||MW (kDa)||Isotype|
|Buffer A (4X)||25 ml|
|Buffer B (4X)||25 ml|
This product is offered to conveniently provide additional Buffer A and Buffer B reagents for harvesting cells and tissues and preparing chromatin using our SimpleChIP® (#9002, #9003) and SimpleChIP® Plus (#9004, #9005) Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kits. These kits provide all the reagents required for performing 6 chromatin preparations (or optimizations) and 30 chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays, however there are instances where extra Buffer A and Buffer B reagents are desired.
Directions for Use
Use as cell or tissue harvesting and chromatin preparation buffers in chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays as directed in the protocols for the SimpleChIP® and SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kits.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2729 Normal Rabbit IgG
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 7014 SimpleChIP® Human RPL30 Exon 3 Primers
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条