Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb #14269
|14269S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14269||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total histone H3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a peptide specific to the carboxy terminus of human histone H3 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb (green) and β-Actin (13E5) Rabbit mAb #4970 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells using Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb (blue) compared to the concentration-matched Mouse (G3A1) mAb IgG1 Isotype Control #5415 (red). Anti-mouse IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4408 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells and either 10 μl of Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers #5516, SimpleChIP® Human RPL30 Exon 3 Primers #7014, SimpleChIP® Human MYT-1 Exon 1 Primers #4493, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Histone H3 (1B1B2) Mouse mAb.
Modulation of chromatin structure plays an important role in the regulation of transcription in eukaryotes. The nucleosome, made up of DNA wound around eight core histone proteins (two each of H2A, H2B, H3, and H4), is the primary building block of chromatin (1). The amino-terminal tails of core histones undergo various post-translational modifications, including acetylation, phosphorylation, methylation, and ubiquitination (2-5). These modifications occur in response to various stimuli and have a direct effect on the accessibility of chromatin to transcription factors and, therefore, gene expression (6). In most species, histone H2B is primarily acetylated at Lys5, 12, 15, and 20 (4,7). Histone H3 is primarily acetylated at Lys9, 14, 18, 23, 27, and 56. Acetylation of H3 at Lys9 appears to have a dominant role in histone deposition and chromatin assembly in some organisms (2,3). Phosphorylation at Ser10, Ser28, and Thr11 of histone H3 is tightly correlated with chromosome condensation during both mitosis and meiosis (8-10). Phosphorylation at Thr3 of histone H3 is highly conserved among many species and is catalyzed by the kinase haspin. Immunostaining with phospho-specific antibodies in mammalian cells reveals mitotic phosphorylation at Thr3 of H3 in prophase and its dephosphorylation during anaphase (11).
- Workman, J.L. and Kingston, R.E. (1998) Annu Rev Biochem 67, 545-79.
- Hansen, J.C. et al. (1998) Biochemistry 37, 17637-41.
- Strahl, B.D. and Allis, C.D. (2000) Nature 403, 41-5.
- Cheung, P. et al. (2000) Cell 103, 263-71.
- Bernstein, B.E. and Schreiber, S.L. (2002) Chem Biol 9, 1167-73.
- Jaskelioff, M. and Peterson, C.L. (2003) Nat Cell Biol 5, 395-9.
- Thorne, A.W. et al. (1990) Eur J Biochem 193, 701-13.
- Hendzel, M.J. et al. (1997) Chromosoma 106, 348-60.
- Goto, H. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 25543-9.
- Preuss, U. et al. (2003) Nucleic Acids Res 31, 878-85.
- Dai, J. et al. (2005) Genes Dev 19, 472-88.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12349 Histone H2A (D6O3A) Rabbit mAb
- 12364 Histone H2B (D2H6) Rabbit mAb
- 13919 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5327 Di/Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys9) (6F12) Mouse mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9706 Phospho-Histone H3 (Ser10) (6G3) Mouse mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条