Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
SimpleChIP® Chromatin IP Buffers #14231
|Kit Includes||Quantity||Applications||Reactivity||Homology†||MW (kDa)||Isotype|
|ChIP Buffer (10X)||20 ml|
|ChIP Elution Buffer (2X)||7 ml|
|5 M NaCl||3 ml|
This product is offered to conveniently provide additional ChIP buffer reagents for preparing, immunoprecipitating, washing, and eluting chromatin using our SimpleChIP® (#9002, #9003) and SimpleChIP® Plus (#9004, #9005) Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kits. These kits provide all the reagents required for performing 6 chromatin preparations (or optimizations) and 30 chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays, however there are instances where extra ChIP Buffer, ChIP Elution buffer, and NaCl are desired.
Directions for Use
Use for preparing, immunoprecipitating, washing, and eluting chromatin in ChIP assays as directed in the protocols for the SimpleChIP® and SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kits.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2729 Normal Rabbit IgG
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 7014 SimpleChIP® Human RPL30 Exon 3 Primers
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条