Product Pathways - Companion Products
Color-coded Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-250 kDa) #14208
|14208S||350 µl||￥1,284.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14208||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Color-coded Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-250 kDa) is a mixture of purified proteins, covalently coupled to blue, green or orange dyes, that resolves to 12 bands between 11 and 250 kDa when subjected to electrophoresis. The protein concentrations are carefully balanced for even intensity. The covalent coupling of dye to protein affects the electrophoretic mobility in SDS-PAGE gels relative to uncoupled proteins. The apparent molecular weights of the prestained proteins are shown in the gel image.
Directions for Use
Important: Do Not Boil Protein Marker
1. Thaw the protein ladder at room temperature.
2. Gently vortex solution to ensure the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Load the appropriate volume of the protein marker per lane, as specified below:
0.75-1.0 mm thick: load 5 μl
1.5 mm thick: load 10 μl
0.75-1.0 mm thick: load 10 μl
1.5 mm thick: load 20 μl
4. Unused ladder may be returned to -20ºC for long-term storage.
Note on Apparent Molecular Weights:
The relative sizes of these protein markers may depend on the type of gel used and may appear different than expected. The coupling of a charged dye molecule to a protein marker alters the overall charge of the protein and will likely alter its mobility in an SDS polyacrylamide gel. The extent of this effect can vary with the properties of the gel type (e.g., Tris-glycine, Tris-Tricine, etc) used in the analysis. For this reason, the sizes of these marker proteins are expressed here as apparent molecular weights. For best results, we recommend using these prestained protein markers on a Tris-glycine SDS gel.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12949 Color-coded Prestained Protein Marker, High Range (43-315 kDa)
- 13070 Color-coded Prestained Protein Marker, Low Range (1.7-42 kDa)
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条