Product Pathways - Companion Products
|14166S||500 ml||￥2,112.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14166||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IHC-F=Immunohistochemistry (Frozen),
Hematoxylin is a blue nuclear counterstain for use in immunohistochemical assays. It yields crisp staining detail with superior contrast when used in conjunction with SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit #8059. It is also compatible with SignalStain® Mounting Medium #14177.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Claudin-1 (D5H1D) XP® Rabbit mAb #13255 (brown) followed by a counterstain with Hematoxylin (blue).
Directions for Use
Hematoxylin is a blue nuclear counterstain for use after the completion of immunohistochemical assays. It yields crisp nuclear staining with superior contrast with SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit #8059 and is also compatible with SignalStain® Mounting Medium #14177.
A) Solutions and Reagents
1. Hematoxylin #14166
Additional Reagents (Not Supplied)
1. Acid Rinse Solution: To prepare 100ml, add 2ml of glacial acetic acid to 98 ml of dH20.
2. Bluing Solution: To prepare 100ml, add 1.5 ml of 30% ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) to 98.5ml of 70% ethanol
3. SignalStain® Mounting Medium #14177
B) Nuclear Counterstaining
1. Rinse slides in tap water.
2. Completely submerse slides in Hematoxylin #14166 and incubate for 1-5 minutes.
3. Wash slides with tap water until rinse water is clear.
4. Immerse slides 10 times in acid rinse solution.
5. Rinse slides 10 times in tap water.
6. Immerse slides for 1 minute in bluing solution
7. Rinse slides 10 times in tap water.
8. Mount sections with SignalStain® Mounting Medium #14177.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条