Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb #14129
|14129S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14129||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||70, 28||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Chicken, Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total AEBP2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu345 of human AEBP2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of AEBP2 from NCCIT cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-), SignalSilence® AEBP2 siRNA I #14711 (+), or SignalSilence® AEBP2 siRNA II #14713 (+), using AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb (upper) or α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #6487 (lower). The AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of AEBP2 expression, while the α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb is used as a loading control.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 NCCIT cells and either 20 µl of AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers #7707, SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers #5517, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Polycomb group (PcG) proteins contribute to the maintenance of cell identity, stem cell self-renewal, cell cycle regulation, and oncogenesis by maintaining the silenced state of genes that promote cell lineage specification, cell death, and cell-cycle arrest (1-4). PcG proteins exist in two complexes that cooperate to maintain long-term gene silencing through epigenetic chromatin modifications. The PRC2 (EZH2-EED) complex is recruited to genes by DNA-binding transcription factors and methylates histone H3 on Lys27. Methylation of Lys27 facilitates the recruitment of the PRC1 complex, which ubiquitinylates histone H2A on Lys119 (5). Suppressor of Zeste 12 (SUZ12) is an obligate component of the PRC2 complex, which together with EZH2 and EED is absolutely required for histone methyltransferase activity of the protein complex (6).
The zinc finger AE binding protein 2 (AEBP2) is another integral component of the PRC2 complex. Addition of AEBP2 to the PRC2 core complex (EZH2-EED-SUZ12) enhances histone H3 Lys27 methyltransferase activity on nucleosomal substrates in vitro, which may be mediated in part by three AEBP2 DNA-binding zinc finger domains (5,7). AEBP2-mediated enhancement of enzymatic activity is greater on nucleosomal substrates that contain mono-ubiquitinated histone H2A Lys119, which suggests that AEBP2 may target PRC2 complexes in vivo through binding to DNA and mono-ubiquitinated histone H2A Lys119 (8).
- Boyer, L.A. et al. (2006) Nature 441, 349-53.
- Cao, R. et al. (2002) Science 298, 1039-43.
- Müller, J. et al. (2002) Cell 111, 197-208.
- Lee, T.I. et al. (2006) Cell 125, 301-13.
- Cao, R. and Zhang, Y. (2004) Mol Cell 15, 57-67.
- Wang, H. et al. (2004) Nature 431, 873-8.
- Kim, H. et al. (2009) Nucleic Acids Res 37, 2940-50.
- Kalb, R. et al. (2014) Nat Struct Mol Biol 21, 569-71.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12364 Histone H2B (D2H6) Rabbit mAb
- 13069 Ring1A (D2P4D) Rabbit mAb
- 13701 SUZ12 (D39F6) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5246 Ezh2 (D2C9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5517 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers
- 5694 RING1B (D22F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5856 Bmi1 (D42B3) Rabbit mAb
- 6964 Bmi1 (D20B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7707 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8240 Ubiquityl-Histone H2A (Lys119) (D27C4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9728 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (D18C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9733 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (C36B11) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalSilence is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条