Product Pathways - Angiogenesis
ETS-1 (D8O8A) Rabbit mAb #14069
|14069S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14069||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
ETS-1 (D8O8A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ETS-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser179 of human ETS-1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of OVCAR8 (high expression, left), A549 (moderate expression, center), and HeLa (low expression, right) cells using ETS-1 (D8O8A) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with Dylight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 K-562 cells and either 10 μl of ETS-1 (D8O8A) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Promoter Primers #4663, human c-Myc intron 1 primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using ETS-1 (D8O8A) Rabbit mAb.
ETS-1 is a proto-oncoprotein that belongs to the E26 Transformation-specific Sequence (ETS) family of transcription factors that share a unique and highly conserved DNA binding domain (1). ETS-1 plays important roles in vascular development and angiogenesis (2), and vascular inflammation and remodeling (3). The target genes of ETS-1 include receptor tyrosine kinases, MMPs, and cell adhesion molecules (4-6). In addition, ETS-1 is involved in regulation of energy metabolism in cancer cells (7). ETS-1 activity is regulated by two different types of phosphorylation sites. While phosphorylation at a cluster of serine residues in the exon VII domain by CaMKII inhibits ETS-1 DNA binding activity (8), phosphorylation at its Thr38 site by Ras activates ETS-1 (9).
- Bartel, F.O. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 6443-54.
- Sato, Y. (2001) Cell Struct Funct 26, 19-24.
- Oettgen, P. (2006) Circ Res 99, 1159-66.
- Dube, A. et al. (1999) Circ Res 84, 1177-85.
- Lelièvre, E. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 2438-46.
- Ghosh, S. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 15001-15.
- Verschoor, M.L. et al. (2010) PLoS One 5, e13565.
- Pognonec, P. et al. (1988) EMBO J 7, 977-83.
- Yang, B.S. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 538-47.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4663 SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Promoter Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条