Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb #14058
|14058S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14058T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14058||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total B7-H3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala94 of human B7-H3 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded ovarian carcinoma using B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded lung carcinoma using B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded colon carcinoma using B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded LNCaP (left) and NCI-H69 (right) cell pellets using B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS-7 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing Myc-tagged full-length human PD-L1, PD-L2, B7-H3, or B7-H4 protein (as indicated), using B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper), Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
B7 homolog 3 (B7-H3, CD276) is a member of the B7 family of cell surface ligands that regulate T cell activation and immune responses. B7-H3 protein contains two extracellular Ig-like V-type domains and two IgG-like C2-type domains, a transmembrane domain, and a short intracellular domain (1,2). Early research examining the biological process of B7-H3 suggested that B7-H3 is a positive regulator of T cell response (1). Subsequent research studies indicated that B7-H3 is a negative regulator of T cell response, and that the protein inhibits T cell proliferation (2,3). One possibility is that B7-H3 interacts with two distinct sets of receptors, resulting in seemingly opposite biological outcomes (2). B7-H3 is expressed by antigen presenting cells, activated T cells, and a few normal tissues, including placenta and prostate (1,4,5). Expression of B7-H3 is seen in several cancer types, including prostate, breast, colon, lung, and gastric cancers, and in endothelial cells from tumor associated vasculature (6-8).
- Chapoval, A.I. et al. (2001) Nat Immunol 2, 269-74.
- Leitner, J. et al. (2009) Eur J Immunol 39, 1754-64.
- Ling, V. et al. (2003) Genomics 82, 365-77.
- Petroff, M.G. et al. (2005) Am J Pathol 167, 465-73.
- Roth, T.J. et al. (2007) Cancer Res 67, 7893-900.
- Loo, D. et al. (2012) Clin Cancer Res 18, 3834-45.
- Seaman, S. et al. (2007) Cancer Cell 11, 539-54.
- Zang, X. et al. (2010) Mod Pathol 23, 1104-12.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13684 PD-L1 (E1L3N®) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14572 B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9425 RNF20 (D8C2) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条