Product Pathways - Apoptosis
c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb #13987
|13987S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13987T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13987||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total c-Myc protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human c-Myc protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HT-29 cells, untreated (left) or treated with bromodomain inhibitor JQ1 (1 μM, 72 hr; right), using c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 cells, untreated (-) or treated with JQ1 (1 μM; 72 hr; +), using c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). As expected, the BET bromodomain inhibitor JQ1 inhibits c-Myc expression.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or SignalSilence® c-Myc siRNA I #6341 (+), using c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). The c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of c-Myc expression, while the β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb is used as a loading control.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Daudi cells and either 10 μl of c-Myc (D3N8F) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human ATF4 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human NPM1 Intron 1 Primers #4779, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Members of the Myc/Max/Mad network function as transcriptional regulators with roles in various aspects of cell behavior including proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis (1). These proteins share a common basic-helix-loop-helix leucine zipper (bHLH-ZIP) motif required for dimerization and DNA-binding. Max was originally discovered based on its ability to associate with c-Myc and found to be required for the ability of Myc to bind DNA and activate transcription (2). Subsequently, Max has been viewed as a central component of the transcriptional network, forming homodimers as well as heterodimers with other members of the Myc and Mad families (1). The association between Max and either Myc or Mad can have opposing effects on transcriptional regulation and cell behavior (1). The Mad family consists of four related proteins; Mad1, Mad2 (Mxi1), Mad3 and Mad4, and the more distantly related members of the bHLH-ZIP family, Mnt and Mga. Like Myc, the Mad proteins are tightly regulated with short half-lives. In general, Mad family members interfere with Myc-mediated processes such as proliferation, transformation and prevention of apoptosis by inhibiting transcription (3,4).
- Baudino, T.A. and Cleveland, J.L. (2001) Mol Cell Biol 21, 691-702.
- Blackwood, E.M. and Eisenman, R.N. (1991) Science 251, 1211-7.
- Henriksson, M. and Lüscher, B. (1996) Adv Cancer Res 68, 109-82.
- Grandori, C. et al. (2000) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 16, 653-99.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13748 Phospho-c-Myc (Ser62) (E1J4K) Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4779 SimpleChIP® Human NPM1 Intron 1 Primers
- 5605 c-Myc (D84C12) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalSilence is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条