Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
INTS9 Antibody #13945
|13945S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13945||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Bovine, Dog, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
INTS9 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total INTS9 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His601 of human INTS9 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Immunoprecipitation of INTS9 from HCT 116 cell extracts using Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 (lane 2) or INTS9 Antibody (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using INTS9 Antibody.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells and either 10 µl of INTS9 Antibody or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human RNU2-1 Promoter Primers #14084 and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The integrator complex is an evolutionarily conserved complex that is composed of at least 12 subunits in humans. It is thought to be a multifunctional complex with roles in orchestrating snRNA 3' end processing with transcription termination, DNA double-stranded break repair, hematopoietic development, and cell cycle progression (1-6). The integrator subunits (INTS) 9 and 11 are thought to be the catalytic subunits of the complex and are essential for the function of the complex (6,7). Research studies indicate that the integrator complex is recruited to snRNA genes through its interaction with the carboxy-terminal domain (CTD) of Rpb1, the largest subunit of RNA polymerase II (8). Phosphorylation of the Rpb1 CTD heptapeptide repeat residues Ser2 and Ser7 is required for efficient binding of integrator subunit proteins (9).
- Chen, J. and Wagner, E.J. (2010) Biochem Soc Trans 38, 1082-7.
- O'Reilly, D. et al. (2014) Nucleic Acids Res 42, 264-75.
- Tao, S. et al. (2009) Development 136, 2757-65.
- Huang, J. et al. (2009) Mol Cell 35, 384-93.
- Li, Y. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 23525-31.
- Dominski, Z. et al. (2005) Mol Cell Biol 25, 1489-500.
- Albrecht, T.R. and Wagner, E.J. (2012) Mol Cell Biol 32, 1112-23.
- Baillat, D. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 265-76.
- Egloff, S. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 20564-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13499 Phospho-Rpb1 CTD (Ser2) (E1Z3G) Rabbit mAb
- 13780 Phospho-Rpb1 CTD (Ser7) (E2B6W) Rabbit mAb
- 14084 SimpleChIP® Human RNU2-1 Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条