Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb #13919
|13919S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13919||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Chicken, Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total histone H4 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other histone proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala38 of human histone H4 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb (green) and Cox IV (4D11-B3-E8) Mouse mAb #11967 (red).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse colon using Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human non-small cell lung carcinoma using Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast ductal carcinoma in situ using Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb.
Modulation of chromatin structure plays an important role in the regulation of transcription in eukaryotes. The nucleosome, made up of DNA wound around eight core histone proteins (two each of H2A, H2B, H3, and H4), is the primary building block of chromatin (1). The amino-terminal tails of core histones undergo various post-translational modifications, including acetylation, phosphorylation, methylation, and ubiquitination (2-5). These modifications occur in response to various stimuli and have a direct effect on the accessibility of chromatin to transcription factors and, therefore, gene expression (6). In most species, histone H2B is primarily acetylated at Lys5, 12, 15, and 20 (4,7). Histone H3 is primarily acetylated at Lys9, 14, 18, 23, 27, and 56. Acetylation of H3 at Lys9 appears to have a dominant role in histone deposition and chromatin assembly in some organisms (2,3). Phosphorylation at Ser10, Ser28, and Thr11 of histone H3 is tightly correlated with chromosome condensation during both mitosis and meiosis (8-10). Phosphorylation at Thr3 of histone H3 is highly conserved among many species and is catalyzed by the kinase haspin. Immunostaining with phospho-specific antibodies in mammalian cells reveals mitotic phosphorylation at Thr3 of H3 in prophase and its dephosphorylation during anaphase (11).
- Workman, J.L. and Kingston, R.E. (1998) Annu Rev Biochem 67, 545-79.
- Hansen, J.C. et al. (1998) Biochemistry 37, 17637-41.
- Strahl, B.D. and Allis, C.D. (2000) Nature 403, 41-5.
- Cheung, P. et al. (2000) Cell 103, 263-71.
- Bernstein, B.E. and Schreiber, S.L. (2002) Chem Biol 9, 1167-73.
- Jaskelioff, M. and Peterson, C.L. (2003) Nat Cell Biol 5, 395-9.
- Thorne, A.W. et al. (1990) Eur J Biochem 193, 701-13.
- Hendzel, M.J. et al. (1997) Chromosoma 106, 348-60.
- Goto, H. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 25543-9.
- Preuss, U. et al. (2003) Nucleic Acids Res 31, 878-85.
- Dai, J. et al. (2005) Genes Dev 19, 472-88.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13534 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys16) (E2B8W) Rabbit mAb
- 13944 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys12) (D2W6O) Rabbit mAb
- 14149 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 2591 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys12) Antibody
- 2594 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys8) Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5737 Tri-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) (D84D2) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8647 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys5) (D12B3) Rabbit mAb
- 9672 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys5) Antibody
- 9724 Mono-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 9759 Di-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条