Product Pathways - Autophagy Signaling
Phospho-PI3 Kinase Class III (Ser249) Antibody #13857
|13857S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13857||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-PI3 Kinase Class III (Ser249) Antibody recognizes transfected levels of PI3 kinase class III protein only when phosphorylated at Ser249.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser249 of human PI3 kinase class III protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing Myc/DDK-tagged human PI3 kinase class III protein (hPI3 Kinase Class III-Myc/DDK; +) or mouse ULK1 protein (mULK1; +), using Phospho-PI3 Kinase Class III (Ser249) Antibody (upper panel), PI3 Kinase Class III (D4E2) Rabbit mAb #3358 (upper middle panel), ULK1 (D8H5) Rabbit mAb #8054 (lower middle panel), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower panel).
Three distinct types of phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3K) have been characterized. Unlike other PI3Ks, PI3K class III catalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol at the D3 position, producing phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate (PIP3) (1). PI3K class III is the mammalian homolog of Vps34, first identified in yeast. PI3K class III interacts with the regular subunit p150, the mammalian homolog of Vps15, which regulates cellular membrane association through myristoylation (2,3). PIP3 recruits several proteins with FYVE or PX domains to membranes regulating vesicular transport and protein sorting (4). Moreover, PI3K class III has been shown to regulate autophagy, trimeric G-protein signaling, and the mTOR nutrient-sensing pathway (5).
PI3 Kinase Class III/VPS34 is phosphorylated at Ser249 by the autophagy kinase ULK1 (6).
- Odorizzi, G. et al. (2000) Trends Biochem Sci 25, 229-35.
- Panaretou, C. et al. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 2477-85.
- Kihara, A. et al. (2001) J Cell Biol 152, 519-30.
- Corvera, S. (2001) Traffic 2, 859-66.
- Yan, Y. and Backer, J.M. (2007) Biochem Soc Trans 35, 239-41.
- Egan, D.F. et al. (2015) Mol Cell , .
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3358 PI3 Kinase Class III (D4E2) Rabbit mAb
- 3811 PI3 Kinase Class III Antibody
- 4263 PI3 Kinase Class III (D9A5) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条