Product Pathways - Nuclear Receptor Signaling
PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb #13856
|13856S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13856T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13856||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PGRMC1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with PGRMC2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human PGRMC1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of 293T cells using PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb (green) and β-Actin (8H10D10) Mouse mAb #3700 (red). Blue pseudocolor= DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast adenocarcinoma using PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung non-small cell carcinoma using PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full-length human PGRMC1 protein (hPGRMC1-Myc; +), using PGRMC1 (D6M5M) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (lower).
The progesterone receptor membrane component 1 (PGRMC1, Hpr6.6) was originally identified as a component of a progesterone-binding protein complex that also contains plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 RNA binding protein (PAIRBP1, SERBP1) (1,2). The structure of PGRMC1 protein includes a single transmembrane region and a carboxy-terminal cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain (3,4). Research studies confirm that PGRMC1 binds heme as well as binding and regulating cytochrome P450 enzymes responsible for the metabolism of clinical drugs and endogenous signaling molecules (5-7). While early research studies were equivocal on the ability of PGRMC1 to bind progesterone, studies using PGRMC1-fusion proteins clearly demonstrate that PGRMC1 binds progesterone with high affinity (2,8). Studies detailing expression of PGRMC1 in granulosa cells suggest that PGRMC1 mediates the anti-apoptotic actions of progesterone and that this protein is part of a signal transduction pathway that regulates granulosa cell function (9).
- Cahill, M.A. (2007) J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 105, 16-36.
- Peluso, J.J. et al. (2008) Endocrinology 149, 534-43.
- Gerdes, D. et al. (1998) Biol Chem 379, 907-11.
- Mifsud, W. and Bateman, A. (2002) Genome Biol 3, RESEARCH0068.
- Crudden, G. et al. (2006) J Pharmacol Exp Ther 316, 448-55.
- Hughes, A.L. et al. (2007) Cell Metab 5, 143-9.
- Oda, S. et al. (2011) Drug Metab Dispos 39, 2057-65.
- Peluso, J.J. et al. (2009) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94, 2644-9.
- Peluso, J.J. (2013) Front Neurosci 7, 99.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8757 Progesterone Receptor A/B (D8Q2J) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条