Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
PHC1 (1F3F3) Mouse mAb #13768
|13768S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13768||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PHC1 (1F3F3) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PHC1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human PHC1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PHC1 (1F3F3) Mouse mAb (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower). As expected, PHC1 protein is not expressed in DU 145 or NIH/3T3 cells.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 NCCIT cells and either 10 µl of PHC1 (1F3F3) Mouse mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers #7707, SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers #5517, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The polycomb group (PcG) proteins contribute to the maintenance of cell identity, stem cell self-renewal, cell cycle regulation, and oncogenesis by maintaining the silenced state of genes that promote cell lineage specification, cell death, and cell-cycle arrest (1-4). Polycomb group proteins regulate cell proliferation and senescence through repression of the p16Ink4a and p19Arf genes, and are essential in maintaining adult hematopoietic, neural stem cells, and embryonic stem cells (3-5). PcG proteins are found in two complexes that cooperate to maintain long-term gene silencing through epigenetic chromatin modifications. DNA-binding transcription factors recruit the EED-EZH2 complex to genes, which methylates histone H3 on Lys27 (6). Methylation of Lys27 facilitates the recruitment of the PRC1 complex, which ubiquitinylates histone H2A on Lys119 (7). PRC1 is composed of BMI1 and RING1A, which enhance the E3 ubiquitin ligase activity of the RING1B catalytic subunit (8). Polyhomeotic-like 1 (PHC1) is one of several additional PRC1 complex proteins that are required to maintain the silenced state of PRC1 target genes and mediate proper anterior-posterior specification during development (9). Mutations in the corresponding PHC1 gene correlate with an autosomal recessive form of primary microcephaly characterized by low-to-normal cognitive function and impaired DNA repair (10).
- Boyer, L.A. et al. (2006) Nature 441, 349-53.
- Lee, T.I. et al. (2006) Cell 125, 301-13.
- Park, I.K. et al. (2003) Nature 423, 302-5.
- Molofsky, A.V. et al. (2003) Nature 425, 962-7.
- Molofsky, A.V. et al. (2005) Genes Dev 19, 1432-7.
- Cao, R. and Zhang, Y. (2004) Mol Cell 15, 57-67.
- Wang, H. et al. (2004) Nature 431, 873-8.
- Cao, R. et al. (2005) Mol Cell 20, 845-54.
- Isono, K. et al. (2005) Mol Cell Biol 25, 6694-706.
- Awad, S. et al. (2013) Hum Mol Genet 22, 2200-13.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13069 Ring1A (D2P4D) Rabbit mAb
- 13505 PHC1 Antibody
- 3737 SUZ12 (D39F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5246 Ezh2 (D2C9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5517 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers
- 5694 RING1B (D22F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5856 Bmi1 (D42B3) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6964 Bmi1 (D20B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7707 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8240 Ubiquityl-Histone H2A (Lys119) (D27C4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9733 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (C36B11) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条