Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb #13655
|13655S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13655||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total stathmin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro142 of human stathmin protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of C2C12 cells using Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse kidney using Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Stathmin (D1Y5A) Rabbit mAb.
Stathmin is a ubiquitously expressed microtubule destabilizing phosphoprotein that is upregulated in a number of cancers. The amino terminus of the protein contains multiple phosphorylation sites and is involved in the promotion of tubulin filament depolymerization. Phosphorylation at these sites inactivates the protein and stabilizes microtubules. Ser16 phosphorylation by CaM kinases II and IV (1,2) increases during G2/M-phase and is involved in mitotic spindle regulation (3,4). Ser38 is a target for cdc2 kinase (5) and TNF-induced cell death gives rise to reactive oxygen intermediates leading to hyperphosphorylation of stathmin (6). EGF receptor activation of Rac and cdc42 also increases phosphorylation of stathmin on Ser16 and Ser38 (7). Other closely related family members are neuronally expressed and include SCG10, SCLIP, RB3 and its splice variants RB3' and RB3''. Stathmin and SCG10 have been shown to play roles in neuronal-like development in PC-12 cells (8).
- Marklund, U. et al. (1994) Eur J Biochem 225, 53-60.
- le Gouvello, S. et al. (1998) J Immunol 161, 1113-22.
- Mistry, S.J. and Atweh, G.F. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 31209-15.
- Gavet, O. et al. (1998) J Cell Sci 111 ( Pt 22), 3333-46.
- Luo, X.N. et al. (1994) J Biol Chem 269, 10312-8.
- Vancompernolle, K. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 33876-82.
- Daub, H. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 1677-80.
- Di Paolo, G. et al. (1996) J Cell Biol 133, 1383-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3353 Phospho-Stathmin (Ser16) Antibody
- 3426 Phospho-Stathmin (Ser38) Antibody
- 4191 Phospho-Stathmin (Ser38) (D19H10) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条