Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb #13610
|13610S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13610||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RBL2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with the Rb or RBL1 proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein corresponding to human RBL2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or SignalSilence® RBL2 siRNA I # 14712 (+), using RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb (upper) and α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #6487 (lower). The RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of RBL2 expression, while the α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb is used as a loading control.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 3T3 cells and either 10 µl of RBL2 (D9T7M) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using mouse CCNE1 promoter primers, mouse CDC2 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Mouse B-Myb Intron 2 Primers #13707, and SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers #7015. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The retinoblastoma (Rb) tumor suppressor family includes the retinoblastoma protein Rb (p105), retinoblastoma-like protein 1 (RBL1, p107), and retinoblastoma-like protein 2 (RBL2, p130). These Rb family proteins are referred to as ‘pocket proteins’ because they contain a conserved binding pocket region that interacts with critical regulatory proteins, including E2F family transcription factors, c-Abl tyrosine kinase, and proteins containing a conserved LXCXE motif (1,2). In quiescent G0 phase cells, active Rb proteins are hypophosphorylated and bind to E2F transcription factors to repress transcription and inhibit cell cycle progression (1,2). Upon growth factor induction of quiescent cells, Rb proteins become hyperphosphorylated and inactivated by G1-phase cyclinD-cdk4/6, G1/S-phase cyclin E-cdk2, and G1/S-phase cyclin A-cdk2 complexes (1,2). Hyperphosphorylation of Rb proteins results in a loss of E2F binding and allows for transcriptional activation and cell cycle progression (1,2). In addition to regulating the cell cycle, Rb proteins regulate chromosome stability, induction, and maintenance of senescence, apoptosis, cellular differentiation, and angiogenesis (3).
Retinoblastoma-like protein 2 (RBL2, p130) is the most predominant and active Rb family member found in quiescent cells. In these cells, RBL2 interacts with E2F4 and E2F5 to recruit the DP, RB-like, E2F, and MuvB protein (DREAM) complex to E2F target genes to repress transcription of multiple genes required for progression into S phase and mitosis (4-6). Hypophosphorylation of RBL2 during cellular senescence is required for maintenance of senescent cells (7,8).
- Du, W. and Pogoriler, J. (2006) Oncogene 25, 5190-200.
- Giacinti, C. and Giordano, A. (2006) Oncogene 25, 5220-7.
- Indovina, P. et al. (2013) J Cell Physiol 228, 525-35.
- Moberg, K. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 1436-49.
- Takahashi, Y. et al. (2000) Genes Dev 14, 804-16.
- Smith, E.J. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 6965-76.
- Kapić, A. et al. (2006) Cell Death Differ 13, 324-34.
- Helmbold, H. et al. (2009) Oncogene 28, 3456-67.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13707 SimpleChIP® Mouse B-Myb Intron 2 Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalSilence is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条