Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb #13586
|13586S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13586||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||50 Active form. 120 Precursor||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NF-κB1 p105/p50 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ile415 of mouse NF-κB1 p105/p50 protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells treated with Human Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (hTNF-α) #8902 (30 ng/ml, 1 hr) and either 10 μl of NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human IκBα Promoter Primers #5552, human IL-8 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and rat spleen using NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of NF-κB1 p105/p50 from Raji cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or NF-κB1 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb. Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Light-Chain Specific) (L57A3) mAb #3677 was used as a secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of C2C12 cells, untreated (left) or treated with Mouse Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (mTNF-α) #5178 (20 ng/ml, 30 min; right), using NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D4P4D) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor= DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Transcription factors of the nuclear factor κB (NF-κB)/Rel family play a pivotal role in inflammatory and immune responses (1,2). There are five family members in mammals: RelA, c-Rel, RelB, NF-κB1 (p105/p50), and NF-κB2 (p100/p52). Both p105 and p100 are proteolytically processed by the proteasome to produce p50 and p52, respectively. Rel proteins bind p50 and p52 to form dimeric complexes that bind DNA and regulate transcription. In unstimulated cells, NF-κB is sequestered in the cytoplasm by IκB inhibitory proteins (3-5). NF-κB-activating agents can induce the phosphorylation of IκB proteins, targeting them for rapid degradation through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway and releasing NF-κB to enter the nucleus where it regulates gene expression (6-8). NIK and IKKα (IKK1) regulate the phosphorylation and processing of NF-κB2 (p100) to produce p52, which translocates to the nucleus (9-11).
Following IKK-mediated phosphorylation of p105 NF-κB at multiple sites (Ser921, 923, 927, and 932) on its carboxy terminus, SCF/β-TrCP-mediated processing produces the 50 kDa active form p50 (12,13).
- Baeuerle, P.A. and Henkel, T. (1994) Annu Rev Immunol 12, 141-79.
- Baeuerle, P.A. and Baltimore, D. (1996) Cell 87, 13-20.
- Haskill, S. et al. (1991) Cell 65, 1281-9.
- Thompson, J.E. et al. (1995) Cell 80, 573-82.
- Whiteside, S.T. et al. (1997) EMBO J 16, 1413-26.
- Traenckner, E.B. et al. (1995) EMBO J 14, 2876-83.
- Scherer, D.C. et al. (1995) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92, 11259-63.
- Chen, Z.J. et al. (1996) Cell 84, 853-62.
- Senftleben, U. et al. (2001) Science 293, 1495-9.
- Coope, H.J. et al. (2002) EMBO J 21, 5375-85.
- Xiao, G. et al. (2001) Mol Cell 7, 401-9.
- Heissmeyer, V. et al. (2001) Mol Cell Biol 21, 1024-35.
- Orian, A. et al. (2000) EMBO J 19, 2580-91.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12540 NF-κB1 p105/p50 (D7H5M) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3035 NF-κB1 p105/p50 Antibody
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4806 Phospho-NF-κB p105 (Ser933) (18E6) Rabbit mAb
- 4808 Phospho-NF-κB p105 (Ser933) (178F3) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific)
- 5552 SimpleChIP® Human IκBα Promoter Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条