Product Pathways - Apoptosis
Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) XP® Rabbit mAb #13448
|13448S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13448T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,600.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13448||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of lamin A/C protein only when phosphorylated at Ser22.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser22 of human lamin A/C protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells, untreated (left) or hydroxyurea-treated (right), using Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa, NIH/3T3, and C6 cells, treated with either hydroxyurea (4 mM, 20 hr; +) to induce G1/S phase or Paclitaxel #9807 (100 nM, 20 hr; +) to induce G2/M phase, using Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and Lamin A/C Antibody #2032 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) from extracts of HeLa cells treated with Paclitaxel #9807, using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) X® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using Phospho-Lamin A/C (Ser22) (D2B2E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Lamins are nuclear membrane structural components that are important in maintaining normal cell functions such as cell cycle control, DNA replication, and chromatin organization (1-3). Lamin A/C is cleaved by caspase-6 and serves as a marker for caspase-6 activation. During apoptosis, lamin A/C is specifically cleaved into a large (41-50 kDa) and a small (28 kDa) fragment (3,4). The cleavage of lamins results in nuclear dysregulation and cell death (5,6).
Phosphorylation of lamin A/C at Ser22 was identified in vivo in several cell lines by mass spectrometry analysis in proteomic screens. The surrounding sequence is a typical MAPK/CDK phosphorylation motif, which implicates a role in the cell cycle and mitosis (7-11).
- Gruenbaum, Y. et al. (2000) J Struct Biol 129, 313-23.
- Yabuki, M. et al. (1999) Physiol Chem Phys Med NMR 31, 77-84.
- Goldberg, M. et al. (1999) Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr 9, 285-93.
- Orth, K. et al. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 16443-6.
- Oberhammer, F.A. et al. (1994) J Cell Biol 126, 827-37.
- Rao, L. et al. (1996) J Cell Biol 135, 1441-55.
- Lowery, D.M. et al. (2007) EMBO J 26, 2262-73.
- Molina, H. et al. (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104, 2199-204.
- Beausoleil, S.A. et al. (2006) Nat Biotechnol 24, 1285-92.
- Nousiainen, M. et al. (2006) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103, 5391-6.
- Beausoleil, S.A. et al. (2004) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101, 12130-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13054 DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin
- 2032 Lamin A/C Antibody
- 4084 DRAQ5®
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条