Product Pathways - Nuclear Receptor Signaling
Rev-Erbα (E1Y6D) Rabbit mAb #13418
|13418S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|13418||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rev-Erbα (E1Y6D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Rev-erbα protein. This antibody may cross-react with an unidentified protein of 60 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser67 of human Rev-erbα protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Hep G2 cells and either 10 μl of Rev-Erbα (E1Y6D) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human BMAL1 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human NR1D1 Promoter Primers #13413, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using Rev-Erbα (E1Y6D) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full length human Rev-erbα (hRev-erbα-Myc; +), using Rev-Erbα (E1Y6D) Rabbit mAb.
Reverse orientation c-erbA gene α (Rev-erbα, EAR-1, or NR1D1) is a widely expressed member of the orphan nuclear receptor family of proteins (1). Rev-erbα is highly expressed in adipose tissue, skeletal muscle, brain and liver, and regulates cellular proliferation and differentiation. Expression increases during differentiation in adipocytes and ectopic expression of Rev-erbα potentiates the adipocyte differentiation of 3T3-L1 cells (2). In addition, expression oscillates with circadian rhythm in liver cells and Rev-erbα regulates expression of BMAL1, ApoA-I and ApoC-III, all key regulators of circadian rhythm (3-7). Phosphorylation of Rev-erbα Ser55 and Ser59 by GSK-3β appears to stabilize Rev-erbα protein levels and is important for synchronizing and maintaining the circadian clock (8). Rev-erbα also regulates inflammation by targeting the NF-κB responsive genes IL-6 and COX-2 (9). Rev-erbα lacks the activation function 2 domain required for ligand-dependent activation of transcription by other members of the nuclear receptor family; thus it behaves as a constitutive repressor protein, recruiting the nuclear receptor co-repressor (N-CoR)/HDAC3 complex to target genes to repress transcription (10).
- Harding, H.P. and Lazar, M.A. (1993) Mol Cell Biol 13, 3113-21.
- Chawla, A. and Lazar, M.A. (1993) J Biol Chem 268, 16265-9.
- Torra, I.P. et al. (2000) Endocrinology 141, 3799-806.
- Preitner, N. et al. (2002) Cell 110, 251-60.
- Vu-Dac, N. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 25713-20.
- Coste, H. and Rodríguez, J.C. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 27120-9.
- Raspé, E. et al. (2002) J Lipid Res 43, 2172-9.
- Yin, L. et al. (2006) Science 311, 1002-5.
- Migita, H. et al. (2004) FEBS Lett 561, 69-74.
- Yin, L. and Lazar, M.A. (2005) Mol Endocrinol 19, 1452-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12417 CK1δ Antibody
- 12448 CK1ε Antibody
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13413 SimpleChIP® Human NR1D1 Promoter Primers
- 2129 Phospho-Rev-erbα (Ser55/59) Antibody
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5157 CLOCK (D45B10) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条